BlackBerry Kewl

This is a generic Blog for the virtual internet worker. (present and/or future) My goal here is to share with you the reader trends, benefits and tools that revolve around the virtual world of work...Enjoy. Work can be something you do not somewhere you go...Be sure to Bookmark this blog (weblog) to your favourites and visit often.....Smiles :o) Gary

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I was away...

Hi Team

As the lead in says "I was away". Yep took a week to be with my family. Met many family members that I hadn't had contact with for many years. Met one new bride and one new addition. Unfortunately I lost an aunt on the Sat 26th. It was nice to be with the family in their time of grieving. The up side was that I got to say a personal goodbye to her on Fri 25th.

So family tome over I hope to be back here posting again and putting some time in building the page content on www.blackberrykewl.com/home.html.

By posting and adding content I hope to give valuable and timely information about working from anywhere on the planet. Of course if you have a question, I would be happy to try to help. Just email me at garydotgray@gmail.com

I would also love to have your comments and suggestions so please drop me a line.

Smiles :o)

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home